Our Annual Family Skate is coming up! This event consists of a Skating Display, followed by our Family Skate. All RPFSC members and their families including siblings are welcome to skate together, after the skills display. There will be skate rentals and helmets available from 10.30am – 12.30pm. Photography is allowed at this event.
The Skating Display will showcase skaters from our PreStar and STAR 1-5 and up programs. They are working on something special for the upcoming Skating Display.
For the Family Skate, in the interests of safety and depending on the numbers, we will have two 30-minute sessions. All non-RPFSC members must sign in before skating and also be required to wear CSA Certified Hockey helmet. These requirements for non members are essential for insurance coverage.
The Schedule for our event is as follows:
- 9:00 am – STAR 2, 3, 4 and 5 an up Skaters arrive for Warm Up
- 9:30 am – PreStar and STAR 1 Skaters arrive for Warm Up
- 9:15 am – Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am – Skating Skills Display
- 10:45 -11:30 am – Session 1: Family Skate
- 11:30 – 11:45 am – Ice Clean
- 11:45 am – 12:15 pm – Session 2: Family Skate
- 12: 15 – 12:45 pm – Program Assistants Fun Time
ALL skating lessons will be cancelled for this day.
You will be receiving an email from our Volunteer Coordinator, Kylie Goldsmith seeking volunteers to assist at this event. Any questions about volunteering can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at our event!