Registration for 2018-19 Fall Winter Lessons is now underway. Click here to view the 2018-19 Fall Winter Program Schedule
Priority Registration for CanSkate will open to our current RPFSC members on Thursday, August 9 at 7:00 am.
Registration for CanSkate will then open to the public on Wednesday, August 15 at 7:00 am and will remain open on a first come first serve basis until all classes are full.
Registration for PreStar, Star 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and up will open on Monday, August 20 at 7:00 am. Skaters who wish to register in these sessions require approval from RPFSC’s Head Coach before registering.
Before you register, please be sure you check the Program Requirements and Registration Fees.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Click here to log in or create your family account
- Add participants (your skaters) to your family account
- Select your programs and participant for each program
- When complete, confirm your registration
- Read, and “Accept” or “Reject” our club policies that pertain to the program you are registering in by clicking on each policy link to open the policy.
- Defer or pay Volunteer Fee (if applicable)
- Proceed to checkout and make a secure payment online by VISA or Mastercard
Only VISA or Mastercard are accepted for online payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay by cash or cheque for your registration.
Please ensure that you have created your family account, added participants and reviewed our Club Policies on registration and payments prior to registering in person.