Priority Registration for Winter CanSkate lessons will be open from November 1 to 30, 2017 to current RPFSC Canskaters. Registration for Winter CanSkate lessons will open to the public on December 1, 2017
Registration is open for all of our programs: Fall CanSkate, PreStar and STAR 1-5 and continues on a first come first serve basis until all our sessions are full.
Before you register, please be sure you check the Program Requirements and Registration Fees.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Click here to log in or create your family account
- Add participants (your skaters) to your family account
- Select your programs and participant for each program
- When complete, confirm your registration
- Read, and “Accept” or “Reject” our club policies that pertain to the program you are registering in by clicking on each policy link to open the policy.
- Defer or pay Volunteer Fee (if applicable)
- Proceed to checkout and make a secure payment online by VISA or Mastercard
Only VISA or Mastercard are accepted for online payment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to pay by cash or cheque for your registration.
Please ensure that you have created your family account, added participants and reviewed our Club Policies on registration and payments prior to registering in person.