Registration for all our 2018-19 Fall/Winter Programs Lessons is now open and will remain open on a first come first serve basis until classes are full. Click here to view the 2018-19 Fall Winter Program Schedule
If you currently have your skater registered for Fall CanSkate lessons and would like to add CanSkate Winter lessons, (January 7 to March 16, 2018) you have priority to add on the Winter CanSkate Session until November 30.
Beginning December 1, registration for Winter CanSkate lessons opens to the public and registration for Winter CanSkate will be on a first come first serve basis until all our spots are filled.
Registration for PreStar, Star 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and up require approval from RPFSC’s Head Coach before registering.
Before you register, please be sure you check the Program Requirements and Registration Fees.
HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
- Click here to log in or create your family account
- Add participants (your skaters) to your family account
- Select your programs and participant for each program
- When complete, confirm your registration
- Read, and “Accept” or “Reject” our club policies that pertain to the program you are registering in by clicking on each policy link to open the policy.
- Defer or pay Volunteer Fee (if applicable)
- Proceed to checkout and make a secure payment online by VISA or Mastercard
Only VISA or Mastercard are accepted for online payment. Please email email@example.com if you wish to pay by cash or cheque for your registration.
Please ensure that you have created your family account, added participants and reviewed our Club Policies on registration and payments prior to registering in person.