SUMMER 2020 OFF ICE Star 1 – Star 5 & Up and Adults
Session 1: July 7 – 31 Completed
Session 2: August 8 – September 4 Available now!
Off Ice registration for Session 2 opens on August 4th at 7:00 am. Classes run from August 8 – September 4 and the Fee is $10/class. Registration is only available online with your RPFSC account. No Drop-ins will be permitted. Please bring your own yoga mat, water bottle and PPE (face mask). There will be Hand sanitizer available and a First Aid Kit will be on site.
Mandatory for all Members to Participate:
- Read the Return to Play for Figure Skaters(Skate Canada BC/Yukon Guidelines) before registering
- Read and complete the RPFSC Risk Waiver. The signed waiver must be submitted in person at the beginning of your first class to the coach in charge or emailed at least three (3) hours prior to start of class to email@example.com. One waiver per skater is required per month. You will not be permitted to participate without receipt of a waiver. No exceptions will be made to this policy.
- Verbally complete a Health Screening Questionnaire prior to the start of each class for admittance to participate.
At the start of each class, participants are to meet at the designated location to sign in and take the Health Screening Questionnaire. The location will be determined and conveyed to the participants weekly. Participants are to remain apart and practice social distancing and arrive at least five (5) minutes prior to the starting time of class. Under Health and Safety Regulations, participants that are more than 10 minutes late after class has begun will be denied attendance since a Health Screening Questionnaire can no longer be conducted – Refunds will not be provided.
There must be a minimum of eight (8) registered participants and weather permitting for a class to operate. Notification of a cancelled class will be sent via email from firstname.lastname@example.org two (2) hours prior to start of class. Refunds for cancelled classes will be processed in the form of a credit to your account. If you prefer credit back in the form of which your payment was made, please email Registrar@RPFSC.ca.
Click here to view the schedule.
Not sure what to register for?
You are able to arrange a time to come in for a skating assessment to determine which program is suitable for you before you register. There is a $20 non-refundable fee for assessments that is required to be paid prior to the scheduled assessment. Once the assessment has been completed, we will credit the fee to your account so that you can apply towards registration fees.
Here is how you can schedule your assessment:
- Create an account at: https://register.rpfsc.ca and add your skater’s name as participant.
- Email the Club Registrar at email@example.com ad let us know your preferred assessment time from one of the two options:
- Tuesdays 4:40pm
- Saturdays 11:15am
Registration priority will be given to Riley Park Figure Skating Club members who are in good standing. After the initial priority registration period has ended, skater registrations are considered on a first come first serve basis until our classes are full.
Full payment of registration fees (and volunteer fee/deposit where applicable) must be included with all registrations in order for the registration to be processed. Skaters who have outstanding monies due to the Club must have paid their registration fees and outstanding monies prior to being permitted on the ice.
RPFSC accepts Visa or MasterCard payments Canadian Funds through our Online Registration System.
A fee of $25.00 will be charged if the provided Visa or MasterCard is denied upon processing.
If a skater misses his/her regular session for a particular day, s/he may not skate on another session in lieu.
All requests to withdraw from a program must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request to withdraw from a program with more than seven (7) calendar days before the scheduled start date will receive a refund for the program fees, less the non-refundable fees**
- Request to withdraw from a program between six (6) calendar days before the program start date and the scheduled second class will receive a refund less the prorated amount for one lesson and non-refundable fees**
- NO refunds/credits will be given after the scheduled second (2nd) class of a program except in the case of medical circumstances.
Skaters who miss a minimum of 14 calendar days due to illness may qualify for reimbursement in the form of a credit. A note from a doctor must be included along with the written request for reimbursement for review by the Board of Directors who consider medical credits on a case by case basis. If granted, the credit will be prorated from the date of medical documentation.
* Refunds apply only to the CanSkate program. PreStar to Star 5 & Up are only refundable one week prior to the beginning of the program start date.
** Non-refundable fees: $43.65 Skate Canada Membership and Safe Sport Fee and $10 RPFSC Administration Fee.
For support with your online registration go to our Instructions Page or email <a href=”mailto:email@example.com”