Registration priority will be given to Riley Park Figure Skating Club members who are in good standing. After the initial priority registration period has ended, skater registrations are considered on a first come first serve basis until our classes are full.
Full payment of registration fees (and volunteer fee/deposit where applicable) must be included with all registrations in order for the registration to be processed. Skaters who have outstanding monies due to the Club must have paid their registration fees and outstanding monies prior to being permitted on the ice.
RPFSC accepts the following methods of payment in Canadian Funds
- Visa or MasterCard through the online Registration program.
- Personal cheque (made payable to the RPFSC)
A fee of $25.00 will be charged for each NSF cheque returned to the Club. A fee of $25.00 will be charged if the provided Visa or MasterCard is denied upon processing.
Requests to withdraw from a program must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you request to withdraw from a program with more than FIVE days before the scheduled start date, you will receive a refund for the program fees, less the $35 Skate Canada Membership and Safe Sport Fee and the $10 Administration Fee.
- If you request to withdraw from a program between five days or less before the program starts and the start of the second class, you will receive a refund less the prorated amount for one lesson, the $35 Skate Canada Membership and Safe Sport Fee and the $10 Administration Fee.
- We will not refund or offer credits after the beginning of the second class once a program has started except in the case of medical circumstances.
Skaters who miss a minimum of 14 calendar days due to illness may qualify for reimbursement in the form of a credit. A note from a doctor must be included along with the written request for reimbursement for review by the Board of Directors who consider medical credits on a case by case basis. If granted, the credit will be prorated from the date of medical documentation.
If a skater misses his/her regular session for a particular day, s/he may not skate on another session in lieu.
Your privacy and the protection of your personal information is important to us. Your personal information is required to register you with Skate Canada in any capacity, as a Skate Canada registrant, coach or in connection with your affiliation with a skating club or skating school and to administer various services, such as Skate Canada events. Your personal information may also be exchanged with Skate Canada affiliates which includes your local skating club or skating school or provincial association or section. Skate Canada’s adopt the 10 Fair Information Principles into their privacy program, and employ reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access, processing, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss of your personal information.
Filming/Videography and photographs of any kind are not permitted during lessons without the express permission of the Club and its Directors.
The Riley Park Figure Skating Club (RPFSC), its board members, volunteers and coaches are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or loss of personal belongings either on or off the ice while attending our programs. RPFSC reserves the right to change, cancel or reassign skaters to sessions. The Club is not responsible for the cancellation of classes due to ice cancellations that are beyond its control and will make every effort to reschedule ice time when possible but replacement ice is not guaranteed.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding our Club Policies.